SymSoil Promotes Growth in Lawn Grasses
Study Shows Bacterial and Yeast Endophytes From Poplar and Willow Promote Growth in Crop Plants and Grasses
Results (on Perennial Rye Grass)
- Drought stressed innoculated grasses were taller than the control uninnoculated grasses that received ample water.
- endophyte-colonized grasses were larger than uninoculated controls, with longer and thicker roots.
- innoculated grass had more root mass, greater average weights, longer roots, taller shoots and survived longer when water stressed.
- Innoculated grasses were significantly taller than uninnoculated controls when under nitrogen stress (1/5 dose nitrogen).
- Innocultated grasses had the greatest root and shoot weights.
- 425% increase in shoot weights was recorded for innoculated grasses copared to uninnoculated.
Photo credit: Bacterial and Teast Endophytes from Poplar and Willow Promote Growth in Crop Plants and Grasses by Khan et. al.
Bacterial and Yeast Endophytes from Poplar and Willow Promote Growth in Crop Plants and Grasses
which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
For More Information on How SymSoil can Make Your Lawn Luscious
There is only 60 years of crop cycles remaining according to the UN's Food and Agricultural Organization.
- SymSoil’s patent pending process cultivates the complete soil ecosystem.
- Thousands of species are infused to create biofertilizer.
SymSoil’s patent pending process cultivates the complete soil ecosystems, using methods from multiple composting traditions and proprietary techniques.
25 years of experience in investments and finance. She has been working with green or impact startups since 2010 and with agricultural companies for the past several years.
Has spent a decade in organic farming, with a focus on a variety of approaches to composting.
Production & Logistics
Nationally recognized expert in biochar, related chemistry and agriculture. Has over a decade of biochar innovation.
Has been trained as a Soil FoodWeb Advisor and as an Advanced Permaculture Designer. He has 9 years of composting experience.
SymSoil Inc. — A California Benefit Corp.
A scalable alternative to chemical fertilizers. Bacteria that break down glyphosate in every batch. Specialized batches for plants in salty or alkaline soil or environmental remediation.
SymSoil comes with:
- Experienced Management Team made up of Leading Experts in Living Soil
- Intellectual Capital
- Proven Business
- 250 ton “small” first batch
- Initial Orders